Cisco 1800 Fixed-Configuration Integrated Services are the next evolution of the award-winning Cisco 1700 Series modular access routers. The Cisco 1800 Series fixed-configuration routers are designed for secured broadband access, Metro Ethernet, and wireless connectivity. They also help businesses reduce costs by enabling deployment of a single device to provide multiple services typically performed by separate devices.
The Cisco 1803 Integrated Services Router provides:
Cisco 1801, 1802, and 1803 routers provide high-speed DSL broadband access through asymmetric DSL (ADSL) over basic telephone service (Cisco 1801), ADSL over ISDN (Cisco 1802), or Symmetrical High-Data-Rate DSL (G.SHDSL) (Cisco 1803) while helping to ensure reliable networking with integrated ISDN S/T BRI backup. The Cisco 1801, 1802, and 1803 routers combine the cost benefits of DSL service with the advanced routing capability required for business use of the Internet.
- Secure broadband access with concurrent services for branch and small offices
- Integrated ISDN Basic Rate Interface (BRI), or Ethernet backup port for redundant WAN links
- LAN Switching with optional inline POE
- Secure wireless LAN for simultaneous 802.11a and 802.11b/g operation with use of multiple antennas
- Advanced security including:
- Stateful Inspection Firewall
- IP Security (IPSec) VPNs (Triple Data Encryption Standard [3DES] or Advanced Encryption Standard [AES])
- Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN) and Easy VPN
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Antivirus support through Network Admission Control (NAC) and enforcement of secure access policies