Cisco Secure Access Control Server (ACS) is an access policy control platform that helps you comply with growing regulatory and corporate requirements. By integrating with your other access control systems, it helps improve productivity and contain costs. It supports multiple scenarios simultaneously, including:
- Device administration: Authenticates administrators, authorizes commands, and provides an audit trail
- Remote Access: Works with VPN and other remote network access devices to enforce access policies
- Wireless: Authenticates and authorizes wireless users and hosts and enforces wireless-specific policies
- Network admission control: Communicates with posture and audit servers to enforce admission control policies
Cisco Secure ACS lets you centrally manage access to network resources for a growing variety of access types, devices, and user groups. These key features address the current complexities of network access control:
- Support for a range of protocols including Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) and non-EAP protocols provides the flexibility to meet all your authentication requirements
- Integration with Cisco products for device administration access control allows for centralized control and auditing of administrative actions
- Support for external databases, posture brokers, and audit servers centralizes access policy control and lets you integrate identity and access control systems
Cisco Secure ACS View
Purpose built and enhanced reporting engine to support Cisco Secure Access Control Server deployments.
Cisco Secure ACS Solution Engine
A ready-to-use, Cisco Secure ACS security-hardened appliance.
Cisco Secure ACS Express
An access control solution for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), retail branch locations, and enterprise branch office deployments.