The Service Exchange Platform (SXP) provides a comprehensive cloud solution for delivering business process and automation as a service in both Enterprise B2B and Marketplace Exchange settings. SXP rapidly connects users, applications, and data to form a highly secure enterprise-grade cloud that delivers business services faster, at lower cost, and at scale.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco offers a cloud-based identity and access management solution, automating the process of securing and managing digital identities.
Portal as a Service
- Manage access to applications and information for customers, partners, and suppliers
- Rapidly and dynamically connect identity systems from inside and outside the enterprise
- Provide extended single sign-on for any user on any device for any application or data service
- Support billions of security transactions per year (SOC-2 rated and engineered)
Simplify and unify the user experience while staying consistent with your brand, regardless of geographic location.
- Present any service, user context, and collaboration as an integrated experience
- Create and replicate portals for a customized look and feel
- Access multiple domains regardless of users’ location
Integrate collaboration capabilities as a set of utilities that can be provided through the portal or any application delivered by SXP.
Application Delivery Services (BPaaS)
- Easily present it from any application or environment connected to the cloud
- Offer point-to-point or multipoint instant messaging, audio, and video
- Collaborate and share knowledge through a dynamic socially based environment
Cisco provides the registry, orchestration, and composition capabilities to deliver business process as a service (BPaaS) from either single- to multiple-sourced application, data, or device environments.
Specifications at a Glance
- Quickly compose, test, and make code changes to services
- Compose new services yourself and invite your partner ecosystem to do the same
- Get full back-office support including billing, metering, and management
- Support business services in finance, healthcare, energy, and manufacturing industries
- Streamline business processes and workflows, and increase productivity
- Develop and implement new applications quickly, and reduce time to market
- Differentiate your company from competitors
- Provide access to information and applications from any device, anywhere
- Reduce cost, complexity, and risk of sharing applications and information
- Offer business processes as a service (XaaS)