The Cisco Edge 300 Switch helps to enable a next-generation digital-connected room. This all-in-one device delivers consolidated computing, wired and wireless LAN, and full media connectivity. Consolidated in-room connectivity and simple provisioning and management reduce the total cost of ownership.
Features and Capabilities
Meet the media and connectivity needs of modern workspaces and service environments. The Cisco Edge 300 Series provides a cloud-accessible, all-in-one, open computing platform to meet the challenges of connected room deployments. It offers Integrated wired LAN, wireless access point, HDMI and audio, USB, Bluetooth, and computing for all-in-one connectivity.
Other features include:
- High-definition video with hardware-based video decoding
- Compact, fanless design with low-power consumption
- Ready-to-use provisioning with Cisco Smart Operations
The Series also offers an open Linux environment for application development partners and service providers to develop and host vertical applications.
- Four 10/100M Ethernet interfaces
- One 10/100/1000M uplink interface
- Auto-MDIX for all Ethernet ports
- 802.11 b/g/n wireless access point
|Universal Serial Bus (USB)
- Four USB 2.0 interfaces (Type A)
- Bluetooth v2.0 (available only on model number CS-E300-AP-K9)
|Compute and Memory CPU
|Memory and Flash
- 2 GB DDR3 memory
- 2 GB SLC NAND onboard flash memory
- 2 GB MLC flash memory