Turn your mission-critical business workloads into a competitive advantage by harnessing the value of your most important data assets. Building upon Cisco Unified Computing innovation, the UCS B260 M4 Blade Server provides leading performance and enterprise-critical stability for memory-intensive workloads such as database, virtualization, and consolidation applications.
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco UCS B260 M4 combines the power of the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E7 v2 product family and accelerates access to critical data. It offers:
- Easy integration into UCS Managed server environments
- Cisco SingleConnect technology for one simplified link for rack servers, blade servers, and virtual machines
- Three mezzanine connectors providing I/O expandability
- Industry-leading performance, and RAS capabilities
The UCS B260 M4 server can also be upgraded to a four-socket UCS B460 M4 Blade Server. The upgrade is simple and cost-effective in doubling the compute, memory, and I/O capabilities of the server.
In addition, Cisco UCS provides the fabric-centric, architectural advantage of not having to purchase, power, cool, warrant, and maintain excess switches and interface cards in each Cisco UCS blade chassis. As a result, customers get exceptional expandability and versatility in using our blade servers.
Specifications at a Glance
- Up to two Intel® Xeon® processor E7 v2 product family
- 48 dual in-line memory module (DIMM) slots
- Up to 1.5 TB memory using 32 GB DIMMs
- Two optional, hot-pluggable drive bays supporting HDD and SSD drives with SAS or SATA interfaces
- Three mezzanine connectors for up to 160 Gbps I/O per blade
- Full-width form factor