Add doors, contact closure inputs, or relay outputs to your physical security solutionwithout additional Ethernet ports by simply adding modules to the Cisco Physical Access Control Gateway.
Expand your access control capabilities with the following modules:
- Cisco Physical Access Reader Module: Adds 2 readers and associated I/O to control up to two doors
- Cisco Physical Access Input Module: Adds 10 supervised inputs
- Cisco Physical Access Output Module: Adds 8 Form C relay outputs
These modules support:
- Flexible deployment: Tailor the solution to your facility-specific requirements
- Easy retrofits of existing deployments: Protect your investment in power and cabling
- "Plug and play" functionality: Avoid service interruptions
You can connect up to 15 modules in any combination to a single Cisco Physical Access Gateway through a three-wire controller area network (CAN) bus. The modules must be within 1320 feet (400m) of the gateway.