The Cisco IP Video Surveillance solution allows for rapid deployment over a highly distributed area.
As a component of the Cisco Integrated Services Router, this solution uses the router network infrastructure and operational benefits to integrate physical securitywhile interoperating with traditional equipment for a gradual migration to IP-enabled video surveillance.
This solution helps to enable:
- Consolidation of branch office servers through centralized deployment
- Real-time access to physical security video and data
- Use of analog, IP, or hybrid video cameras and encoders
- Low total cost of ownership by using the IP network infrastructure
- Ease of integration through network transparency, reliable data interoperability, and maximized overall security