Sleek, Innovative, Flexible Access Points
Customers want durable new access points with comprehensive features in an unobtrusive size. Cisco Aironet 1530 Series Outdoor Access Points incorporate a low-profile design that looks great, yet can withstand the most rugged outdoor conditions.
Features and Capabilities
Unique Cisco Flexible Antenna Port technology is a Cisco engineering innovation. It allows the same antenna ports to be used either for dual-band antennas to reduce footprint, or for single-band antennas to optimize radio coverage.
The Cisco Aironet 1530 Series brings the same robust Wi-Fi features that customers expect from Cisco. These including radio resource management, BandSelect to automatically take advantage of the 5 GHz band, and VideoStream for high-quality video performance over Wi-Fi. Other features include:
Specifications at a Glance
- Cisco Flexible Antenna Port technology, which is software configurable for either single-band or dual-band antennas
- Internal or external antenna versions, with full lines of supported omni and directional antennas
- Multiple operational modes, including access point, mesh, point-to-point, point-to-multipoint bridge, and workgroup bridge (WGB)
- Integrated antenna version:
- 802.11b/g/n with 3x3:3 MIMO technology and three spatial streams (2.4 GHz)
- 802.11a/n 2x3:2 MIMO with two spatial streams (5 GHz)
- External antenna version:
- 802.11b/g/n with 2x2:2 MIMO technology and two spatial streams (2.4 and 5 GHz)
- 802.11a/n with 2x2:2 MIMO technology with two spatial steams (5 GHz)