Easily share knowledge using the Cisco TelePresence Content Server, which records Cisco TelePresence and third-party videoconferencing meetings and multimedia presentations for live broadcast and on-demand access.
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco TelePresence Content Server simplifies the process of capturing and sharing many types of content throughout your organization, including:
- Training sessions
- Any critical events
With Cisco TelePresence Content Server, your organization can record and stream high-quality video and content for live and on-demand access. You can also distribute your content, live or recorded, to any PC or portable media device or to Cisco Show and Share.
Based on industry standards, the TelePresence Content Server interoperates with Cisco and third-party H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)-based video endpoints and multiparty bridges. Cisco TelePresence Server and Cisco TelePresence multipoint control units (MCUs) can connect to it, as well, to enable live and on-demand video streaming. And it is tightly integrated with Cisco TelePresence Management Suite for scheduling your recordings.
We offer flexible deployment options. Use TelePresence Content Server either as an appliance or virtualized on Cisco Business Edition solutions or on optimized Cisco UCS platforms.
Specifications at a Glance
- Captures video and presentations for live streaming and video-on-demand (VoD) viewing
- Compatible with Cisco TelePresence or third-party standards-based video endpoints
- Supports Active Directory authentication through Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Allows for basic video editing and sharing functionality using a simple web interface
- Scales clustering support