The Cisco UCS B440 M2 High-Performance Blade Server extends the Cisco Unified Computing System by offering new levels of performance, scalability, and reliability. With the Intel® Xeon® processor E7-4800 product family, the 4-socket Cisco UCS B440 M2 Blade Server platform.
Powerful Features for the Enterprise
Get high performance and scalability from these features:
- Intel® Xeon® processor E7-4800 product family
- 32 dual in-line memory module (DIMM) slots
- Up to 1 TB memory at 1066 MHz, based on Samsung's 40 nanometer class (DDR3) technology
- Four optional front-accessible, hot-swappable Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) drives and an LSI SAS2108 RAID Controller
- Two dual-port mezzanine cards for up to 160 Gbps I/O per blade
Embedded integration into Cisco UCS Manager radically simplifies deployment and systems management.
Each Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis can house up to four B440 M2 servers, for a maximum of 80 per Cisco Unified Computing System).