The Cisco 887VA-W Integrated Services Router supports DSL multimode, including very-high-speed DSL 2 (VDSL2) and asymmetric DSL 2+ (ADSL2+), over basic telephone service. The router supports VDSL2 and ADSL2+ on a single WAN interface.
The 887VA-W router, part of the Cisco Integrated Services Router Generation 2 portfolio, also supports next-generation 802.11n to deliver at least six times the throughput of existing 802.11a/g networks. Its integrated access point gives enterprise-class performance quality to small and medium-sized offices.
- Integration of WAN, security, and wireless services in one device
- Primary and backup connections for business continuity
- Up to 20 broadband-speed VPN tunnels
- Independent DSL firmware loading
- Four 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet-managed switch ports
Cisco Configuration Professional simplifies deployment, and a universal software image makes expansion easy. The 887VA-W router is part of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, and integrates smoothly into your existing network to give you centralized network management. It includes built-in security features such as Network Address Translation (NAT) and firewall.
- Cisco offers advanced security options, including intrusion prevention, GET VPN, and dynamic multipoint VPN
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) is available for two switch ports
880VA Certified Service Providers
Identify certified service providers for Cisco 880VA Series and EHWIC-VA-DSL modules.