the Eos Professional Services program enables Cisco Eos customers to tap into a deep resource pool when ongoing program optimization or additional resources for specific projects are needed.
Optimizing the Entertainment Experience
Strategic offerings of the CMSG professional services group include:
- Business modeling
- Technology assessment
- Performance tracking and optimization
The Right Skills at the Right Time
CMSG also provides full project assistance to Cisco Eos customers, which enables fast execution of big tasks that would otherwise require a larger full time staff. Services are provided through either the CMSG professional services team or the Cisco Eos Partner Program, which connects customers with third parties that have the necessary functional expertise and are fully trained on the Cisco Eos platform. Project-based resources are available in the following areas:
- Website design
- Development and deployment
- Management and operation
Cisco Eos® Professional Services
While the Cisco Eos® software platform provides the foundation for media and entertainment companies to build great entertainment experiences on their own, the professional services program enables Cisco Eos customers to tap into a deep resource pool when ongoing program optimization or additional resources for specific projects are needed.
Keep Your Business Ahead of the Curve
Digital media is a fluid business. New technologies continue to change the way consumers communicate and interact with content, which creates the need for websites to constantly evolve to stay relevant. Cisco Eos tools enable customers to quickly develop each site experience on their own. But time and resource constraints often dictate the need for outside assistance. The Cisco® Media Solutions Group (CMSG) offers an array of services to meet these demands through its professional services group and Cisco Eos Partner Program.
Strategy and Optimization
Designed to help each site meet its ongoing business objectives, the strategy and optimization service can be bundled into the overall Cisco Eos agreement as an ongoing consultancy. This service is also offered on an as-needed basis for specific projects. Core offerings of the CMSG professional services group include:
- Business modeling: Scenario planning based on the combination of Cisco Eos functionality selected for each site and external factors such as marketing efforts and financial forecasts.
- Technology assessment: Full competitive analysis, cost-of-ownership evaluations, and partnership recommendations for technologies outside the scope of the Cisco Eos platform.
- Monetization: Strategy development for creating and optimizing the revenue mix for each brand, including tiered subscription integration, ecommerce, and sponsorship programs.
- Performance tracking and optimization: In-depth quarterly reports that detail site portfolio usage and trends, including recommendations and optimization management to help improve each brand experience and its revenue growth.