Ready to Replace an Old Switch?
If you're looking for a new switch, consider the next-generation Catalyst 3850 Series. It enables converged wired-wireless access to support BYOD and mobility. It also offers a variety of performance, security, and operational enhancements versus previous generations of switches.
- See Model Comparison for the Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switch
- Free tool! Check to see if you have obsolete or end-of-support equipment through free Cisco Active Advisor.
- Trade-in your old switch and save!
Improve Network Performance and Operational Simplicity
Accelerate your business growth with Cisco Catalyst 3560-X Series switches. These stand-alone, enterprise-class access switches support the most demanding applications, while offering operational simplicity. They bring exceptional security, availability, and quality of service (QoS) to your campus or branch network, to boost network performance and user productivity.
Features and Capabilities
- Protect against malicious behavior with Flexible NetFlow
- Protect data confidentiality with MACsec Layer 2 encryption
- Provide identity-based access control with TrustSec
Comprehensive Networking Services
- Suppport anytime, anywhere collaboration with Medianet services
- Simplify LAN deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting with Cisco Catalyst SmartOperations
Category-Best Availability and Quality of Service (QoS)
- Support nonstop communications with hot-swappable power supplies, cooling fans, and network modules
- Prioritize business-critical traffic, such as video with strict priority queuing (SPQ)
- Validate network readiness and simplify troubleshooting, with Mediatrace and Traffic Simulator
Improved Energy Efficiency
- Reduce operating expenses and increase corporate sustainability with Cisco EnergyWise power management
- Get support for up to 48 Power over Ethernet (PoE+) ports, Cisco Universal Power Over Ethernet (60W per port), and energy-efficient Ethernet
Strong Investment Protection
- Transition smoothly to IPv6 with full hardware support
- Upgrade software platform or add new features with minimal disruption
- Move up to a true access switch for enterprise that supports business growth