Ready to Replace an Old Switch?
If you're looking for a new switch, consider the next-generation Catalyst 3850 Series. It enables converged wired-wireless access to support BYOD and mobility. It also offers a variety of performance, security, and operational enhancements versus previous generations of switches.
Increase Network Availability and Business Efficiency
Support the most demanding applications with Cisco Catalyst 3750-X Series Switches. These stackable access switches are energy-efficient and easy to deploy and operate. They bring exceptional security, availability, and quality of service (QoS) to your campus or branch network, to boost productivity and enhance efficiency.
Features and Capabilities
- Protect against malicious behavior with Flexible NetFlow
- Protect data confidentiality with MACsec Layer 2 encryption
- Provide identity-based access control with TrustSec
Comprehensive Networking Services
- Suppport anytime, anywhere collaboration with Medianet services
- Simplify LAN deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting with SmartOperations
- Reduce downtime with StackWise Plus and additional high availability capabilities for stackable access switches
Category-Best Availability and QoS
- Support nonstop communications with hot-swappable power supplies, cooling fans, and network modules
- Prioritize business-critical traffic, such as video with strict priority queuing (SPQ)
- Validate network readiness and simplify troubleshooting, with Mediatrace and Traffic Simulator
Improved Energy Efficiency
- Reduce operating expenses and increase corporate sustainability with Cisco EnergyWise power management
- Gain efficient power management with Cisco StackPower technology
- Get support for up to 48 Power over Ethernet (PoE+) ports, Cisco Universal Power Over Ethernet (60W per port), and energy-efficient Ethernet