Cisco Physical Access Manager is the management application for the Cisco Physical Access Control solution. Its easy-to-use interface lets you configure Cisco Physical Access gateways and modules, monitor activity, enroll users, and integrate with IT applications and data stores. Cisco Physical Access Manager provides:
- Flexible options for enrolling users and assigning fine-grained credentials to tailor privileges to organizational roles
- Support for a comprehensive list of access control policies
- Simplified, data-driven integration with other IT systems, without requiring programming or custom development
- Flexible reporting capability that lets you generate template-based and custom reports
- Redundancy between two Cisco Physical Access Module instances, for failover support and reduced downtime
- Easy access to live or recorded video through integration with Cisco Video Surveillance Manager
Cisco Physical Access Manager comes installed on hardware and is available as an appliance through a simple licensing model.