The Cisco Secure Access Control Server (ACS) Solution Engine is a dedicated, rack-mountable appliance for network access policy control. It helps you comply with growing regulatory and corporate requirements, improve productivity, and contain costs. It supports multiple scenarios simultaneously, including:
- Device administration: Authenticates administrators, authorizes commands, and provides an audit trail
- Remote Access: Works with VPN and other remote network access devices to enforce access policies
- Wireless: Authenticates and authorizes wireless users and hosts and enforces wireless-specific policies
- Network admission control: Communicates with posture and audit servers to enforce admission control policies
Cisco Secure ACS Solution Engine lets you centrally manage access to network resources for a growing variety of access types, devices, and user groups. These key features address the current complexities of network access control:
- Support for a range of protocols including Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) and non-EAP protocols provides the flexibility to meet all your authentication requirements
- Integration with Cisco products for device administration access control allows for centralized control and auditing of administrative actions
- Support for external databases, posture brokers, and audit servers centralizes access policy control and lets you integrate identity and access control systems
Cisco Secure ACS View
Purpose built and enhanced reporting engine to support Cisco Secure Access Control Server deployments.
Cisco Secure ACS for Windows
Cisco Secure ACS software for Microsoft Windows Server and VMware ESX Server.
Cisco Secure ACS Express
An access control solution for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), retail branch locations, and enterprise branch office deployments.