Invest in affordable and reliable voice communications with the Cisco IP Phone 7811. It is full-featured, highly secure, easy to use, and offers access to XML and CTI applications.
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco IP Phone 7811 is a single-line phone that is optimal for information workers and managers.
Exceptional User Experience
This phone has four context-sensitive soft keys and a display with high-resolution graphics and grayscale. Other features that contribute to a superior user experience include:
- Dedicated fixed keys for common functions such as conference, messaging, directory, speakerphone, and a two-way navigation button
- Wideband audio available with the purchase of a wideband handset
This phone is easy to deploy and manage, with features such as:
Specifications at a Glance
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 endpoint and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce your energy costs
- An integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to support traffic from a co-located PC for reduced cable infrastructure costs
- A wall-mount option for common areas such as aisles or hallways, or where desk space is limited
- Screen: 384 x 106 pixels, mono; 3.28 inches (83.3 millimeters)
- Ethernet switch: 10/100
- Programmable line keys: 0
- PoE Class: 1