Discover a delightful new approach to working that is simple to use and offers an uncompromised collaboration experience. The Cisco DX80 brings everything you need to be productive in one sleek integrated device. All you need is one screen on the desk. Experience best in class HD video and expanded collaboration capabilities such as extensive UC features, Android applications and email.
- Dedicated, always-on 1080p High-Definition video communication system
- Fully-featured IP Phone that registers to Cisco UCM call control
- High-quality audio system for speakerphone
- 23-inch 16:9 screen provides an engaging experience for video calls and running apps
- Multi-touch capacitive touchscreen provides elegant and powerful user interface
- Security Enhanced Android operating system combined with Cisco’s end-to-end security features gives peace of mind to network administrators
- Cisco Extension Mobility supports multiple profiles allowing hot-desking and shared workspaces
- Many options to personalize your experience and maximize productivity; from wallpapers, widgets, and screen layouts to the ability to use a variety of Bluetooth and USB accessories
- Self-provisioning device is simple for users to take out of the box and start using quickly
- Administrators can use Cisco Expressway or the built-in Cisco AnyConnect® VPN for the secure connection of their remote workers
- Install in minutes: The DX80 is an integrated device with all on-screen controls. Just plug the power cable and Ethernet (or use Wi-Fi). With self-provisioning your device will register itself. Authenticate to complete the setup.
- In-person video: With a large 23-inch screen, best of class video and audio capabilities the DX80 allows for life-like experiences.
- Intelligent Audio: With a set of microphone arrays the DX80 is capable of greatly attenuating sound disturbances in your environment and ensures the best sound quality to the other person on the call.
- Top-notch monitor: The DX80 can be used as an external monitor and be plugged to a laptop. It has high contrast LED panel with wide viewing angle and a full touch surface.
- All controls on screen: Calls can easily be placed from the screen itself. There is no need for an external device. Options are also accessible while on a call to ensure the participants can stay engaged during a conversation.
- Document camera: The camera located on top of the DX80 can be tilted down to allow sharing of physical content and drawings.
- Inclinable screen: As it is also a tablet capable of running applications, the DX80 accommodates users who want to sit and use the DX80 comfortably at their desk. The device can be pulled easily towards the user and reclines to a 40° angle to the table.
- Share multimedia and presentation at the touch of a button: While on a call the DX80 allows to see the laptop screen and share it instantly in full HD with the on-screen control bar.
- Easy swap between computer and DX interface: Swap between the monitor mode and the DX80 interface by a simple press of the “source” button.
- Intelligent Proximity: The DX80 supports the Intelligent Proximity for mobile voice. Contacts on the mobile can be seen from within the DX80 interface and voice calls can be handoff from the mobile to the DX80.
- WebEx and Jabber integrated: The DX80 already comes with a Cisco Collaboration applications installed for instant messaging and Web conferencing.
- Compatible with Google Android applications: The DX80 can run any Android application on its large touch screen. Users can for example access their emails and calendar.
- The system offers simultaneous HD video and content sharing.
- RGB input is compatible with all modern PC and Mac computers.
- Audio is communicated through full-duplex, full-band audio (CD quality).
- Provisioning and self-configuration are easy with Cisco UCM.