The Cisco UCS B230 M2 Blade Server extends the capabilities of the Cisco Unified Computing System and delivers new levels of performance, efficiency, and reliability. With the Intel® Xeon® processor E7-2800 product family, the 2-socket Cisco UCS B230 M2 Blade Server platform delivers high performance and density in a compact, half-width form factor.
Obtain Adaptability and Advanced Reliability
The B230 M2 offers:
- Intel® Xeon&® processor E7-2800 product family
- Enhanced memory capacity and bandwidth to support your virtualized environment
- Advanced reliability features for mission-critical workloads
In addition, the B230 M2 provides one dual-port mezzanine card for up to 20 Gbps I/O per blade. Options include a Cisco UCS M81KR Virtual Interface Card or converged network adapter (Emulex or QLogic compatible). Other features include:
- 32 dual in-line memory module (DIMM) slots
- Up to 512GB memory at 1066 MHz, based on Samsung 40-nanometer class (DDR3) technology
- Two optional front-accessible, hot-swappable solid-state drives (SSDs) and an LSI SAS2108 RAID Controller
- Simplified deployment and systems management, embedded integration into Cisco UCS Manager
Each Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis can house up to eight B230 M2 servers, for a maximum of 160 per Cisco Unified Computing System.
UCS Server Sets World Record
Cisco Unified Computing System B230 M2 Server gets top performance scores.