Cisco Video Surveillance 6000 Series IP Cameras are 2.1 megapixel, high-definition cameras that produce video streams in full 1080p resolution. Models are available in box, dome, and bullet form factors with options for indoor or outdoor mounting.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco Video Surveillance 6000 Series IP Cameras offer a variety of benefits including:
- Full HD resolution (1080p) at 30 frames per second,H.264 and MJPEG compression, and dual streaming
- Day or night capability with motion detection and event notification
- Simplified installation and maintenance through medianet
- Support for Power over Ethernet
- Integrated infrared(IR) illuminator (Bullet camera only)