Cisco Video Surveillance Manager (VSM) provides a comprehensive system for your video surveillance needs. This system enables your network and security teams to collaborate effectively in a highly scalable environment combining both video and network techniques to optimize the experience. Enable your team with this secure, policy based system to ensure they maximize their productivity across 1000's of cameras.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco Video Surveillance Manager:
Cisco's Virtualized Video Surveillance solutions:
- Provides a web-based toolkit for configuration, management, display, and control of video from a wide variety of both Cisco and third-party surveillance endpoints
- Uses IP technology to provide outstanding scalability in terms of sites, cameras, viewers, and storage
- Delivers low-latency, high-quality, event-tagged video
- Supports a broad range of network topologies and platforms ranging from virtual to non-virtual, centralized to decentralized, and everything in between
- Enables simple, effective management through comprehensive templating capability.
- Offer a complete virtualized solution for Cisco Video Surveillance Media Server software on Cisco Unified Computing Systems (UCS) platforms
- Provide a hyper-scalable solution with modular UCS platform building blocks
- Provide centralized management with improved situational awareness and real-time response
- Can support hundreds of thousands of video surveillance cameras with core routing and UCS