Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) Cloud is a video conferencing service. It couples WebEx Personal Rooms and the cloud-based WebEx Video Bridge into one, always-available meeting experience. CMR Cloud is accessible from any standards-based video device. It provides simple, highly secure collaboration from the scalable Cisco WebEx Cloud.
Features and Capabilities
With CMR Cloud, people can meet with others in a way that suits their work day. It makes it easier to:
- Invite others to meet in a personalized, always-available meeting room anytime
- Create an ad-hoc meeting whenever needed, or start a new meeting, instantly
- Reserve needed rooms and resources for scheduled meetings with a defined audience
For organizations seeking a cloud-based video conferencing service, CMR Cloud is:
- Simple - Use easy controls to create, launch, and join meetings.
- Scalable - Support up to 1025 participants in a single meeting.
- Global - Extend global reach with data centers all over the world, offering consistent quality.
- Flexible - Cloud deployment model is offered as a subscription service.
- Proven - It integrates industry-leading voice, video, and content sharing technologies into one experience.
With Cisco CMR Cloud, organizations can:
Make decisions faster, and gain a competitive advantage.
Improve flexibility and business agility.
- Enhance productivity, accelerate sales cycles, and reduce time to market.
- Scale meeting capacity from one to hundreds of concurrent participants.
- Support quicker user adoption across the organization.
Optimize cost savings and increase growth.
- Make it easier to join meetings using any standards-based video device, no matter the location or technology.
- Respond quicker to market demands and business objectives.
- Reduce complexity of technologies working together.
- Free up IT staff to focus on business priorities.
Specifications at a Glance
- Pay as you go with a subscription service.
- Reduce travel costs.
- Take full advantage of existing network and device investments.
- Up to 25 SIP or H.323 videoconferencing endpoints or clients
- Up to additional 500 WebEx video participants in a single meeting
- Up to additional 500 WebEx audio-only participants
- Add-on service to Cisco WebEx Meeting Center subscription
- Video 720p 30 fps and content to 720p 5fps with support for standard (4:3) and widescreen (16:9) content
- Supports single and multiscreen standards-based telepresence systems
- Free Cisco Expressway Firewall Traversal Sessions included to protect your network
- Schedule personal and instant always-on meeting rooms using productivity tools.
- See all meeting participants in a unified participant list.
- Mute, unmute, and drop any participant.
- Lock meetings to prevent unintended participants from joining.
- Record sessions with video, audio, and content for future viewing.