Expand personal interaction within departments while increasing responsiveness to inbound callers with the optional Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Key Expansion Module. Designed for receptionists, administrative staff, managers and executives, this module simplifies communications with single-button access to the people and features your staff uses most.
Features and Capabilities
The optional Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Key Expansion Module* delivers affordable and scalable expansion of line/feature key appearances on Cisco IP Phone 8851 and 8861 endpoints.
Keys can be customized for frequently used telephony features such as "speed dials," offering "one-button push" access to colleagues contacted most often. It also supports shared-line appearances between administrative staff, knowledge workers, and managers to increase responsiveness and personal interaction with inbound callers. It enhances productivity with simpler and more efficient communications.
User Features Include:
IT features include:
- 18 physical, programmable, tri-color, illuminated LED line/ feature keys per module
- Second-page key provides software-based access to 18 additional programmable line/feature keys for total of 36 line/feature keys per module
- Graphical, backlit, high-resolution 4.3-inch (109.2 mm) color display makes viewing easy
- One-, two-, and three-module configurations to expand scalability and extend phone investment
- Elegant and clean ergonomic design easily integrates with IP Phone 8851 and IP Phone 8861
- Power options such as Power over Ethernet (POE) and a local power cube
- Deep-Sleep option that reduces power consumption in off-hours