Cisco Video Surveillance Encoders are standalone devices that can be used to convert analog video sources into digital formats. These formats can be easily transported across a networked, IP-based video surveillance system. Both the four-port and the eight-port models can be stacked, wall mounted, or rack-mounted.
Features and Capabilities
Features include the following:
- Up to 30 frames per second (FPS) at D1 resolution (180 FPS maximum across all ports/channels)
- H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression options
- Up to two simultaneous video streams per port (CIVS-SENC-4P only)
- Up to five privacy mask windows per port
- Up to three motion detection windows per port