Complete, unified management capabilities are available for the Cisco MDS 9000 Family and the Cisco Nexus 5000 Family. Cisco device and fabric management software, combined with leading SAN management and storage resource management software, provides all the features needed to rapidly install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot the Cisco MDS 9000 Family and Cisco Nexus 5000 SAN features.
- Scalability and improved response time for discovery and reporting tasks
- Discovery and topology map for all Cisco Data Center Business Advantage devices (Cisco MDS 9000, Nexus, and Catalyst switches) and interconnects (Ethernet, Fibre Channel, and FCoE)
- Visibility and federated reporting of performance, utilization, topology, and configuration details for more efficient planning and provisioning
- Integration with Cisco OSM storage resource management software
- SMI-S and Web Services API