Using high-definition video, advanced audio, and a finely tuned environment, Cisco TelePresence delivers live, immersive, face-to-face experiences over the network and across remote locations.
Easily and reliably include multiple locations in a single meeting with the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch. Features include:
- Simple setup: Use enterprise groupware, such as Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes.
- Ease of use: Push of a button to start your meeting.
- High-quality video: See participants in life-size, high-definition video.
- Superior audio: Get CD-quality spatial audio and no perceivable latency.
- Enhanced collaboration: Support up to 48 locations in a single meeting across many endpoints.
The Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch is an affordable purpose-built appliance that offers superior scalability and is easy to install.
Features and Benefits
The multipoint switch also provides:
- Support for a mix of Cisco TelePresence systems and TIP-based endpoints in a single meeting
- Voice-activated switching, with spatial audio and seating location maintained on-screen as switching occurs
- Video conferencing with H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) endpoints, using Cisco MXE (Media Experience Engine) and Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Latency of less than 10 milliseconds for transparent switching between sites or segments during a multipoint call
- Web-based administration with role-based profiles for administrators, meeting scheduler, and diagnostic technician