Cisco Prime Analytics is a scalable, real-time analytics platform that adapts to different customer environments and use cases. This solution provides real-time insight into network traffic, to improve operating efficiency, facilitate root-cause analysis and fault prediction, and more. And it helps you use your network infrastructure to support your organization's connected business and create new revenue streams.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco Prime Analytics is a network-centric analytics platform that provides real-time data analysis to support actionable events and dynamic dashboards. It offers the framework and interfaces to facilitate use case development across a variety of business and network management functions across a variety of industries.
With Cisco Prime Analytics, you benefit from streaming query processing, which supports continuous monitoring of live data, instantaneous query processing, real-time analysis and action, and efficient use of compute resources. It also offers:
- High-performance, real-time analytics with high scalability and low latency
- Best-in-class collection, with network-ready adapters and interfaces to multiple multivendor data sources
- Customizable live dashboards that allow you to look at data your way-as well as historical reporting
- Reliability with high availability, failover, and online backup and restore
- A variety of deployment architectures, delivering horizontal scale and localized data processing