As the core of the Cisco Collaboration portfolio infrastructure, Cisco Unified Communications Manager is a unified communications call control platform that can deliver the right experience to the right endpoint.
Features and Capabilities
- Lower cost of ownership
- Interoperability and standards support
- Scalability for up to 40,000 users, extensible to 80,000 users
This powerful solution can help:
- Extend video capabilities to your employees through a single, unified communications infrastructure from the desktop to telepresence rooms
- Simplify voice systems with unified communications to cut costs and dramatically simplify provisioning and maintenance
- Build productivity with comprehensive unified communications to help workers communicate and work more effectively
- Enable mobility with embedded unified mobility software capabilities to keep workers productive wherever they are, with any content type, on any device
- Improve collaboration -simply click to begin an IM session, initiate a phone call, or easily start a video-conferencing call
Cisco Unified Communications Manager is available in a choice of deployment models: public cloud, private cloud, on-premises, remote, or hybrid.
Communications Applications for Every Need
Cisco offers a variety of call-processing applications and phones that can help:
- Enhance mobility: Cisco Unified Mobility keeps you in touch no matter where you work.
- Keep communications at your fingertips: Explore the inviting, simple-to-use, fully featured Cisco Unified IP Phones. (PDF - 2.41 MB)
- Manage communications with a single server: Cisco Business Edition provides medium-sized organizations everything they need for voice, video, mobility, and messaging.