Cisco Prime Fulfillment provides the following business benefits:
- Faster revenue generation of new services
- Compatibility with existing systems for delivery of new, value-added services
- Efficient reuse of resources and intelligence
- Highly secure alignment of order processing, inventory management, and network activation before new service launches
- Automated provisioning of next-generation services across multiple architectures
Cisco Prime Fulfillment is provided in four different offerings, depending on your business needs
Cisco Prime Order Fulfillment
Cisco Prime Order Fulfillment is an automated, flexible, catalog-oriented service delivery solution. It accelerates the discovery, assembly, launch, and orchestration of new services across multiple domains. It is offered as a single package and includes Cisco Prime Active Catalog as well as order management and service inventory capabilities.
Cisco Prime Active Catalog
Cisco Prime Active Catalog is offered as an individual package and provides product lifecycle management and cross-domain orchestration over existing service delivery systems.
Cisco Prime Provisioning
Cisco Prime Provisioning is offered as an individual package. It provides automated resource management and rapid, profile-based provisioning capabilities, supporting Cisco devices.
Cisco Prime Fulfillment Multivendor Service Orchestration (MVSO)
Cisco Prime Fulfillment MVSO automates the provisioning of Metro Ethernet Forum services across Cisco / Alcatel-Lucent networks.