This service provides comprehensive monitoring and management of Cisco Unified Contact Center applications, and the supporting voice infrastructure. Using a sophisticated Cisco Management Application Platform, we systematically monitor your customer service infrastructure for fault and performance events. The services support all of the primary Unified Contact Center technologies, including Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal, and Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management.
Features and Benefits
The Monitoring Service is provided by the Cisco Management Application Platform 3040 (Cisco MAP 3040), a self-contained server that is installed in your environment and provides comprehensive network and application monitoring, event correlation, automated root cause analysis, change management process automation, and performance reporting. The platform also provides a Cisco Management Portal, allowing you to see network status and performance detail, access management tools, and reports.
The Monitoring Service may be combined with the Management Service and/or Elective Change Service to extend the capabilities of your internal team.
The Monitoring Service includes:
- Cisco MAP 3040
- Management software
- Configuration and provisioning
- Administration and software updates
- Remote training session
- Cisco Management Portal for 24x7 web access to tickets, availability, and performance statistics
- Premier reports for performance, availability, and inventory
The Cisco Management Application Platform 3040:
- Is a secure, hardened Linux-based server deployed at your premises in a redundant configuration
- Monitors Cisco Unified Contact Center, Cisco Unified Communications, and voice infrastructure solutions
- Contains business logic that implements root cause analysis to verify incidents
- Generates a ticket and sends e-notification per incident
- Captures tickets and remediation in a knowledge base
- Performs agentless availability and performance monitoring
- Performs incident detection, recording, and notification
- Performs automated incident analysis and root cause identification