As the number of advanced applications continues to expand, managing and monitoring the network and its performance increases in importance. Because uptime is more important to your subscribers, active network and service management is critical.
Cisco ROSA Video Service Management system provides a complete solution for end-to-end management of digital platforms. It monitors, manages, and controls equipment and services throughout the network.
The system delivers major benefits to help you:
- Reduce Complexity: Intuitive GUI for rapid service configuration, service troubleshooting, and service alarming, and on-screen network topology schematics help decrease configuration errors.
- Increase Uptime: Management of service redundancy through automated backup capabilities helps reduce mean time to repair (MTTR) by providing reroute or reconfigure service in the event of a device failure or service interruption.
- Decrease Operating Expenses: Extensive fault and alarm management makes troubleshooting quick and easy, and GUI helps reduce configuration errors.
- Simplify Operations: Dynamic reconfiguration keeps the network running when scheduled or manual changes are made to video or audio service profiles.
- Evaluate Proactively: Recording and analyzing the historical performance of the network extends the mean time between failure (MTBF).