Why Choose Cisco IP Phones
Cisco began developing IP communications and collaboration solutions in 1997. We have provided IP communications services and applications longer than any other vendor has.
According to Synergy Research Group, Cisco is now the world’s number one overall voice vendor. We are also the leader in most IP communications categories, including web and audio conferencing and messaging.
Cisco leads the unified communications market with:
- More than 100,000 unified communications customers worldwide
- Up to 5 times more IP phones shipped, compared with our closest competitor
- More than 85 percent of Fortune 500 companies that now use Cisco Collaboration Solutions
Empower your organization by connecting the right people to the right information at the right time. Improve team performance and increase the value of your technology investments. Effective, advanced collaboration capabilities among teams, communities, and individuals can also help you:
- Increase the value of your organization's information with relevant, contextual collaboration
- Best use the skills of busy professionals by helping them collaborate with customers, partners, colleagues, and suppliers
- Increase the use of subject-matter experts with pervasive presence and conferencing capabilities
- Enhance business processes with interactive and interoperable video
You also benefit from a broad suite of Cisco and third-party development partner endpoint applications.