Keep your critical business email safe from spam, malware, and other threats. Our industry-leading solution gives you faster, more complete email protection to stop email-based threats and provide continuous protection before, during, and after an attack.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco ESA offers:
- The capability to quickly block new email-based blended attacks
- Best-in-class capability to control or encrypt sensitive outbound email
- A superior spam capture rate (more than 99 percent) and few false positives (less than one in one million)
- The industry's first proven zero-hour antivirus solution
Cisco ESA provides:
- Easy installation and management
- Low network impact
- Less ongoing administration
- 10 JD Powers award-winning security support centers globally, with 24-hour support
Real-Time Threat Intelligence
- Demonstrated commitment to email security investment and innovation
- Flexible deployments: on-premises, cloud, hybrid, and virtual deployments
- Superior ability to scale threat analysis as global data explodes
The Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA) is powered by the Cisco Talos Security Intelligence and Research Group (Talos). Its threat intelligence detects, analyzes, and protects against both known and emerging threats. It accomplishes this by aggregating and analyzing Cisco's extensive telemetry data including:
- Billions of web requests and emails
- Millions of malware samples
- Open source data sets
- Millions of network intrusions
Talos offers a holistic understanding of threats, their root causes, and scopes of outbreaks. Cisco Email Security products are dynamically updated with this information every 3-5 minutes, resulting in superior email protection.
Specifications at a Glance
||Cisco ESA C680
||High-performance, comprehensive security at the network gateway for service providers and large-scale enterprise email systems.
||Cisco ESA C380
||Built on the latest generation of appliance hardware.
|Small to midsize businesses or branch offices
||Cisco ESA C170
||Cost-effective email security designed for small businesses, branch offices, and organizations with fewer than 2000 users.*