Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches create the network foundation for your next-generation Unified Fabric data center and campus core. Modular switches, including the Cisco Nexus 7000 and 7700 Series,deliver a comprehensive Cisco NX-OS feature set and open source programmable tools for software-defined network (SDN) deployments. They offer high-density 10, 40, and 100 Gigabit Ethernet with application awareness and performance analytics
Features and Capabilities High Performance with Comprehensive Feature Set
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches offer one of the most comprehensive data center network feature sets in a single platform. They deliver high performance and density for both data center and campus core. They also offer a full feature set for data center aggregation, end-of-row, and data center interconnect (DCI) deployments in a highly resilient modular platform.
- The Cisco Nexus 7000 Series runs on Cisco NX-OS Software. It was specifically developed for the most mission-critical enterprise and service provider deployments.
The Cisco Nexus 7000 Series was designed around three principles:
- Virtualization, efficient power and cooling, cloud scale with automation, high density, and performance all support efficient data center growth.
- The design integrates hardware, NX-OS software features, and management to support zero-downtime environments.
- You can incrementally and cost-effectively adopt new networking technologies.