Integrate Services for Small or Mobile Offices
Get comprehensive and innovative services with Cisco 800 Series Routers, including:
- Enterprise-grade security
- Cisco unified voice, video and data communications
- Built-in WAN optimization
- Application visibility and control
- Cloud-application connectivity
These integrated services routers (ISRs) deliver industry-leading performance and advanced IP services over all WAN technologies, including XDSL, Gigabit Ethernet, 3G and 4G, and fiber.
Features and Capabilities
The Cisco 800 Series ISRs come in various fixed configurations and deliver a consistent experience to suit heterogeneous deployment scenarios, feature requirements, performance levels and use cases.
Pervasive WAN Connectivity
Cisco 800 Series ISRs connect enterprise branches or small businesses over a wide range of WAN access technologies, including Ethernet, xDSL and Fiber. They facilitate consistent IT policy management across all devices.
Fixed Yet Flexible Configuration
Cisco 800 Series ISRs are available in a wide variety of performance, price, and feature tiers. The 800 Series ISR can meet almost any requirement.
Single-Box Voice and Data Solution
Cisco 800 Series ISR solutions are ideal for small branch offices needing voice connectivity delivered by managed-service providers.
Quiet, Fanless Operation
The new Cisco 800 Series ISRs are fanless, providing a quiet, comfortable working environment in the small offices where they are usually deployed.
Compact or Hardened Form Factor
These routers are available in two form factors:
Industry-Standard Cisco IOS Software
- Compact desktop
- Hardened and durable to deal with the most extreme deployment locations
All Cisco 800 Series ISRs run Cisco IOS routing software, which is an industry standard. This feature provides consistency in configuration, and policy and device management across the Cisco ISR portfolio.
Specifications at a Glance
|860 Series (Entry-Level Fixed ISR)
- Basic features, security performance, and connectivity for teleworkers and small branch offices of 10 users or fewer
- Ideal for service provider - managed entry-level services
|880 Series (Flagship Fixed ISR)
- Advanced features, industry standard performance, and connectivity
- Ideal for enterprises, small businesses, and service provider - managed services
|890 Series (Premium Fixed ISR)
- Industry-leading features and performance for enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses, and service providers
- Exceptional fixed routers that come with a comprehensive feature set and offer high performance
|810 Series (Smallest Cisco Fixed ISR)
- Ideal for machine-to-machine and device-to-device deployments such as ATMs, point-of-sale, and other applications that help enable the "Internet of Things", where devices talk to each other with little intervention or human supervision.